1. Pink and coral shades on the cheeks and lips, and brown-gold shades on the eyes, will ensure you a fresh look throughout the day.
2. Concealer is used to refresh and brighten the areas below the eyes and eyelids. Make it a shade lighter than the skin. Apply it in a crescent under his eyes. Gently pat until it is completely level the surface.
3. Once you have applied liquid foundation and concealer, fix base with transparent foundation. Fixing will ensure that previously applied base is more stable.
4. Apply a neutral eye shadow in beige on the entire eyelid with eyeshadow brush. In this case, use eye shadow with shimmer effect. Apply a medium brown shadow with eyeshadow brush in the outer corners of the eyelid and on the eye crease. Brown eye shadow achieves the impression of depth of the eyelid. Use the clean brush to soften the shading applied brown shadow and be sure to well connect it with the basic beige eye shadow.
5. Draw a thin line along the lashes from the inner corner of the eye to the outside corner, next to the root of the lashes, with fresh tapering dark brown pencil. Completion of external lines soften with cosmetic stick. Applying eyeliner can facilitate so that the skin gently tighten by pulling towards the temple.
6. Curl eyelashes with eyelash curler before applying mascara. Lean eyelash curler onto your upper eyelid, close to the roots of the lashes and gently press few times. Apply the mascara with gently rub in the roots of eyelashes and swipe to the tops.
7. If you want to correct or define your brows, fill them or shading the desired shape with a pencil for eyebrows. Pencil may be as lighter than your brows as they would not look too harsh. Be sure to comb eyebrows with the comb for eyebrows to remove an excess of the product and thereby made them even more natural.
8. With appropriate brush apply gently coral shades in gentle movements, starting from the face to the cheekbones. Make sure the application of blush to be discreet. If you think that you need more blush, apply more, but with very gentle movement.
9. Draw your lips with coral pencil, but making sure that it does not exceed the edge of the lip. With red pencil, fill most of the surface of the lips. You can correct edges drawn in pencil with cosmetic stick.
10. Apply coral lispstick with appropriate brush. Fill the entire surface of the lips that you have previously drawn with a pencil. To avoid mapping of roses on your teeth, use a paper tissue.
11. Take care about cleanliness of your brushes. Wash them frequently with gentle shampoo and dry in the air.