1. The liquid foundation is applied after you have previously inflicted appropriate cream on already cleansed face. The color of liquid foundation should match the color and skin tone. Squeeze liquid foundation on the back of the hand to help dosed amount of powder on the brush. Apply it with flat brush on the central part of the face - the nose and the surrounding area. Gently pat the skin and spread to the outer parts of the face. Don’t forget the eye area. Make sure that the foundation has good rate with the skin on the outer edges of the face, in the area of the forehead, around the jaw line with the hair and ears - to avoid the obvious clue of liquid foundation in the transitional zones. Top advice - when buying the liquid foundation try to check it at the turn of the face and neck to check in daylight if it suits your shade. The concealer is used to refresh and brighten the areas below the eyes and eyelids. Make it a shade lighter than the skin. Apply it in a crescent under your eyes. Gently pat with your fingers until it is completely melted the surface.
2. Once you have applied foundation and concealer, fix surface with transparent powder. Fixing will ensure that previously applied substrate is more stable.
3. Using the eyeshadow brush, apply a neutral eye shadow in beige on the entire eyelid. In this case, use eye shadow with shimmer effect.
4. Apply black eyeliner to the edge of the upper eyelids, rubbing it between the lashes, then under the upper eyelids and the inner lower eyelid. Top advice - applying eyeliner can facilitate so that the skin taut by pulling gently towards the temple.
5. Apply metallic black eye shadow with eyeshadow brush to achieve cat eye form to the outer corners of the eyelid and the crease and to the entire lower eyelid. You’ll achieve the impression of depth of the eyelid with dark eye shadow. Soften metallic black eye shadow with clean shadow brush and be sure to well connect it with the base beige shade.
6. Before applying mascara, curl eyelashes with eyelash curler. Lay eyelash curler onto your upper eyelid close to the lash roots and gently press a few times.
7. Take false eyelashes with tweezers in the middle part and apply a thin layer of glue to the edge of the lashes. Wait half a minute and press them to the root of natural eyelash. Press tweezers to lashes to get better adherent to each other.
8. Apply mascara to gently rub the root of the lashes and then pull the brush toward the peaks. To achive intensive - smokey eyes effect, apply two layers of mascara.
9. If you want to correct or define your eyebrows, fill them or highlight the desired shape with a pencil for eyebrows. Pencil may be as lighter than your eyebrows as they would not look too harsh. Be sure to comb your eyebrows with comb for eyebrows to remove an excess of the product and thus made them more natural.
10. With appropriate brush, apply blush with gentle moves in soft peach shades ranging from facial to the cheek bones. Be sure to go with discreet layer of the blush. If you think that you need more blush, apply it more but in a very light layer.
11. Apply pale peachy lipstuck wth appropriate brush. Fill the entire surface of the lips that you have previously drawn with a pencil. To avoid mapping of roses on your teeth, use a paper tissue.
12. Take care about cleanliness of your brushes. Wash them frequently with gentle shampoo and dry in the air.