1. Liquid foundation is applied after having previously inflicted appropriate face cream. The color liquid foundation should match the color and skin tone. Powder is applied with a flat brush. Squeeze liquid foundation on the back of the hand to help dosed amount of powder on the brush. Apply foundation with the brush on the central part of the face - the nose and the surrounding area. Gently pat the skin and spread to the outer parts of the face. Do not rule out the eye area.
2. Make sure that the foundation has a good rate with the skin on the outer edges of the face - the area of the forehead, around the jaw line with the hair and ears - to avoid the obvious clue of liquid foundation in the transitional zones. Top advice - when buying the liquid foundation try to check it at the turn of the face and neck to check in daylight if it suits your shade.
3. The concealer is used to refresh and brighten the areas below the eyes and eyelids. Make it a shade lighter than the skin. Apply it in a crescent under yourr eyes. Gently pat with your fingers until it is completely melted the surface.
4. Once you have applied foundation and concealer, fix surface with transparent powder. Fixing will ensure that previously applied substrate is more stable.
5. Use your fingers to apply a creamy eye shadow on the eyelid up to the crease. Pat gently. You’ll achieve the impression of depth of the eyelid with brown eye shadow. Cream eye shadow withered on the eyelid and will not be collected in the fold.
6. Draw a thin line of dark brown or black eyeliner with lashes entire length of the eyelid. In this way, the eye will become more defined, it will seems larger and eye color will be more pronounced.
7. Before applying mascara, curl eyelashes with eyelash curler. Lay eyelash curler onto your upper eyelid close to the lash roots and gently press a few times. Apply mascara to gently rub the root of the lashes and then pull the brush toward the peaks.
8. If you want to correct or define your brows, fill them or highlight the desired shape with a pencil for that purpose. Pencil may be slightly lighter than your brows so they would not look too harsh.
9. With appropriate brush, apply blush with gentle moves in soft peach shades ranging from facial to the cheek bones. Be sure to go with discreet layer of the blush. If you think that you need more blush, apply it more but in a very light layer. Top advice - make smile and blush cheekbones!
10. Apply eye shadow in soft pink shades at the pre-fed lips.
11. Make a slight peeling of lips with a toothbrush after the tooth brushing to remove dry skin from his lips.
12. Take care about cleanliness of your brushes. Wash them frequently with gentle shampoo and dry in the air.