1. The liquid foundation is applied after you have previously inflicted appropriate cream on already cleansed face. The color of liquid foundation should match the color and skin tone. Squeeze liquid foundation on the back of the hand to help dosed amount of powder on the brush. Apply foundation with a flat brush. Apply the liquid foundation with te brush on the central part of the face - the nose and surrounding area.
2. Gently pat it in the skin and smear to the outer parts of the face. Don’t forget the eye area. Make sure that the liquid foundation has good rate with the skin on the outer edges of the face, forehead area, lines with the hair and ears. You want to avoid obvious clue of liquid foundation. Top advice - when buying the liquid foundation try to check it at the turn of the face and neck to check in daylight suits you shade.
3. The concealer is used to refresh and brighten the areas below the eyes and eyelids. Make it a shade lighter than the skin. Apply it in a crescent below the eye. Gently pat it with your fingers until it is completely melted the surface.
4. Once you have applied liquid foundation and concealer, fix base with transparent foundation. Fixing will ensure that previously applied base is more stable.
5. Apply a neutral eye shadow in beige on the entire eyelid with eyeshadow brush. In this case, use eye shadow with shimmer effect.
6. Seized your eyes with the black eyeliner. Apply it to the edge of the upper eyelids, rubbing it between the lashes, then under the upper eyelids and the inner lower eyelid. Top advice - Applying eye pencil can ease gently pulling the skin taut to the temple.
7. Apply metallic anthracite shadow with the eyeshadow brush on the outer corners of the eyelid and the crease and the entire lower eyelid. With dark eye shadow, you achieve the impression of depth of the eyelid.
8. Use clean brush to soften applied anthracite-gray eye shadow and fix it good with the base beige shade.
9. Curl eyelashes with eyelash curler before applying mascara. Lean eyelash curler onto your upper eyelid, close to the roots of the lashes and gently press few times. Apply the mascara with gently rub in the roots of eyelashes and swipe to the tops. For more intense smokey effect apply two layers of mascara.
10. If you want to correct or define your brows, fill them or shading the desired shape with a pencil for eyebrows. Pencil may be as lighter than your brows as they would not look too harsh. Be sure to comb eyebrows with the comb for eyebrows to remove an excess of the product and thereby made them even more natural.
11. With appropriate brush apply gently blush in rose colour with gentle movements, starting from the face to the cheekbones. Be sure to have discreet blush layer. If you think that you need more blush, do it more, but in very light layer.
12. Fill the entire surface of the lips that you have previously drawn with a pencil. To avoid mapping of roses on your teeth, use a paper tissue.
13. Take care about cleanliness of your brushes. Wash them frequently with gentle shampoo and dry in the air.